Tonite will be different, I'm going to cook & bake. No t.v. this time.
First Place: Today is Earth Day. I would like to do something meaningful to commemorate this day, but what? What an incredible mess we've made of the place.
Second Place: Scotch eggs. I made them for the first time on Sunday. They are so disgusting and delicious, my arteries are terrified of them. I told ATM that I don't know if I'll ever make them again! They are deadly good.

Third Place: Toltec Mounds State Park. I dunno, I feel like the spirits have left the grounds. But, we had a lovely picnic with great company:


We enjoyed the exhibits:

We had a nice walk. (No photo available) We recharged our crystals. (No photo available.)
And I really like the rental hall, it is a beautiful blank canvas:

Honorable Mention: I finished a transcript in it's entirety! What a soul-sucking job! I've weighed the pros & cons and YUCK, DUD.
1 comment:
That's the first time I've seen the atm-bear picture! HI-larious.
Post a Comment